Shermin Voshmgir's Token Economy
I stumbled on this book via BlockchainHub Berlin, but they have since ceased operations and currently continue as Token Kitchen.
This book is not specifically targeted to blockchain security, but there is just so much to learn about blockchain & tokens, that I reckon it is valuable to share. It is not exactly technical either, but that is perhaps refreshing for some of us 😅.
The book is freely accessible on GitHub: https://github.com/sherminvo/TokenEconomyBook/wiki
Since I prefer reading 357 pages on real paper, I ordered a physical copy through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2W7lQ8h.
Table of Contents (English Original)
- Tokenized Networks: Web3, the Stateful Web
- Keeping Track of the Tokens: Bitcoin, Blockchain, & Other Distributed Ledgers
- Token Security: Cryptography
- Who Controls The Tokens? User-Centric Identities
- Smart Contracts
- Institutional Economics of Web3 Networks & other DAOs
- Governance of Web3 Networks & Other DAOs
Token Economics & Decentralized Finance
- The Future of Money & Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Stable Tokens
- Privacy Tokens
- Trading Tokens, Atomic Swaps & DEX
- Lending Tokens - Decentralized Credit Systems
- Token Sales: ICOs, ITOs, IEOs, STOs
- Asset Tokens & Fractional Ownership
- Purpose-Driven Tokens
- Steemit, Hive & Reddit: Tokenized Social Networks
- Basic Attention Token: Advertising Reinvented
- Token Curated Registries - The New Search?
- How to Design a Token System
(c) Shermin Voshmgir