Secureum Bootcamp Part 1: Ethereum 101
- Article on "Ethereum 101": https://secureum.substack.com/p/ethereum-101
- YouTube videos on "Ethereum 101":
- Block 1: https://youtu.be/44qhIBMGMoM
- Block 2: https://youtu.be/zIeBfuXxuWs
- Block 3: https://youtu.be/ltvTIr4K63s
- Block 4: https://youtu.be/MFoxW07ICKs
- Block 5: https://youtu.be/I-TjCtjDs1M
- Read the Ethereum whitepaper: https://ethereum.org/en/whitepaper/
- Read the Ethereum yellow paper: https://ethereum.github.io/yellowpaper/paper.pdf
- Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 13 and 14 from “Mastering Ethereum”: https://github.com/ethereumbook/ethereumbook and other references in Secureum’s “Ethereum 101” article
- Browse through topics at https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/
- Explore blocks, transactions and other protocol internals at https://etherscan.io/
- Each YouTube video (Block 1-5) is approx. 1 hour, yikes 😅
- Mastering Ethereum (I hadn't finished the book yet) is a must read, it really explains a lot of complex topics in an understandable manner.
- Ethereum yellow paper is dense, I prefer the Ethereum 'beige paper': https://github.com/chronaeon/beigepaper/blob/master/beigepaper.pdf it is more readable for laymen (such as myself, I have difficulty reading & understanding the mathematical notations from the yellow paper).
- I really liked reading about (albeit it only through a subset of) Ethereum's history: https://vitalik.ca/general/2017/09/14/prehistory.html. Vitalik's older posts are fascinating and you can see how the founders' original ideas evolved over time. There is much more to read and discover, but it's interesting nevertheless.
- EVM illustrated: https://takenobu-hs.github.io/downloads/ethereum_evm_illustrated.pdf is really helpful to visualize a lot of important Ethereum components & concepts.